Chinese medicine acupuncture is one of the oldest, most commonly used systems of healing in the world, originated in China some 3,500 years ago. It is used for treatment of a wide variety of physical and mental conditions.
Always Healthy and Happy Integrative Medicine are dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care. Acupuncture practitioners in our clinic, all registered with Australian Chinese Medicine Broad, follow a particular diagnostic and treatment protocol. A complete case history is taken and a series of traditional and modern examinations are performed to obtain an informed diagnosis. The thorough understanding of patient’s complaints, health conditions and history is important to address the presenting symptoms as well as the underlying causes.
If complementry therapies, such as Chinese herbal medicine, Cupping and Moxibustion, Massage, , Qigong therapy or Dietary advice are indicated, then they can be incorporated into the treatment plan as required.
Features of an acupuncture consultation in our clinic include:
- Consultations based on a balanced and dynamic understanding of both Eastern and Western medicine
- Individualized treatment and care plans
- Gentle needling techniques – sensations usually range from nothing to a slight tingling
- The use of sterile, single-use needles
- A relaxing treatment environment conveniently located in Balwyn
- Unlimited off-street parking
- Private health fund rebates can be claimed onsite
The practitioner, Heidi Yuen, is a registered acupuncture service provider for the TAC (Transport Accident Commission) and WorkCover.
Typical conditions treated in our clinic include:
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis elbow
- Back pain
- Period pain
- Menopause symptoms
- Food allergy